Saturday, October 25, 2008

I can see Russia from my front door

Hi, I'm Sarah and my outfit cost $150,000. I live really close to a bunch of Russians and they are really scary. Hopefully...if I'm elected I'll be able to do something about em...until then we'll just have to make the best of it!

















this guy said when I'm veep I got to be in charge of everything...can't wait!




















I'm going to make her my social secretary.






















the only difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? lipstick? witch hat?

















Security Advisors?















My neighbors....





I have every faith in McCain..he's a maverick, just like me! so get out to the polls and vote! we need to save the country!













Or maybe we'll get lucky and
Superman will save the day!







1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

You could go on SNL and be Sarah Palin! What a clever costume!