Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Going Forward

 
I've posted this particular quote before.  But, I refer to it again and again when things don't always go as planned.  This past week has been nice, having gotten away, yet not without problems. I guess Jim and I are getting old, because we are both having a few health issues.  We'll live, but not feeling totally up to ourselves the last few days.  And then this blog thing.  I feel as though I've lost a bit of myself after finding out that most of my pictures are gone.  So, slowly I will start building my memories and thoughts again.  I'll take the best of what I have..try and restore it and let the rest go.  Just like Goethe's Mother, "if it is too heavy, I go round it." 
So slowy, the black squares where pictures used to be will disappear.

No comments: