Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Masters






Jim, Jamey, Taylor and Jack got in on Tuesday's practice round of the masters. Jim is taking the pictures here, but Jamey has 1200 pictures, so I'm sure if anyone is interested, he'll be willing to show them. The boys got golf balls from Tom Watson and watched the players skip balls on the sixteenth across the water. Taylor and Jack didn't know Grampa was coming so they were surprised at the airport when he met them at the gate! It was fun for all four of them!

3 comments:

mama jo said...

what a fun thing to do with your sons and grandsons...they will always remember that..augusta is always 'the celestial' tournament...

Jake said...

What a cool memory! My kids golfed all afternoon in the backyard. They'd be pretty jealous about this big trip!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.