Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trying to Find Myself

You may have noticed that I have a new format about every week.  I am going through a phase.  A few years ago I went through a similar phase where every few months I moved all the furniture in my house around to different rooms.  I don't know why...but Nick hated that phase, because he had to help me move the furniture.  This phase is much easier on everyone, because no one has to help me move anything (although Whitney might be called up to help with a little design work) far less strenuous than moving a couch downstairs and then a week later moving it upstairs.  I finally found a comfortable place for my furniture and it has remained the same for a number of years, and so I'm sure I will find a blog design that will fit and that I will be happy with and I will leave it there for awhile.  But as I gain strength and more interest in the things around me I have been mentally moving furniture around in my head, I have made a few comments about this to my family and I have heard noises that Nick and Whitney won't be around long enough to help me...can you imagine that?  I wonder what Jim will do? 

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

The moving furniture phase is a definite sign you're back to normal. Did those little neighbor boys who used to help you grow up? I hate it when all the servants of the past turn into grown ups with responsibilities that supersede doing my bidding!