Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful for Thanksgiving!

After nearly three years of not being able to do Thanksgiving at my home for my family I am





grateful for good health and enjoyed setting the table...polishing the silver..making sure that each

place setting was just so...and then greeting our guests...
Whitney and Jason made Grama DeSpain's delicious dressing adding their own

touches.


















Help in the kitchen is always welcome. It was fun to meet Melanie's parents... And catch Ty and Melanie's brother having a little after dinner snooze...


















It was really a fun day...the food and the company was great, and right now I am mostly grateful for Jim, who is cleaning up for me...it is so nice to feel good.





1 comment:

whit said...

the table looked perfect. it was a great thanksgiving mom. thanks for having us