Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

I got out of bed for the first time in a week (had a bad case of everything) and found that while I was there it snowed four feet outside and Jim was busy shoveling as usual. I had weird dreams while I was sick.

I dreamed Jim had a houseful of his favorite people and everyone was screaming go UTES really loud and eating and staying up til all hours of the night! (In the dream there were many more people than in this picture)

I dreamed that Tyler and Melanie were married and had a little blonde girl name Casey.



I dreamed that these 4 little boys lived next door to us and they came over for breakfast. We fixed them french toast and ham.


Then I woke up and realized it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood...and all was well with the world...there had been a huge party at our house...the utes beat Alabama ..Jack and Hogan had Caden and Preston over for breakfast.. oh, Ty and Melanie aren't married and no blonde haired child. Other than that, everything was pretty much like the dream.



No comments: