Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sister

Marty came before me, and so I was always lucky enough to have her as a teacher! She's always been there to let me know which books she has read and tell me which are the best!
She experienced "love" before me! and I couldn't wait to follow in her footsteps, and fall in love!
She always dressed in the latest style! Fashion tips from Marty have always been the greatest! (When I was young, she hated it when I would raid her closet) I loved her hand-me-downs!
She's always shared mothering tips with me and I love her great advice on how she conquers the world! Now she is brave and going ahead to see what being 60 is like! What a nice sister, to prepare the way as she has always done. Figuring everything out to make it easier for me, as I am not far behind. Thanks for being such a great sister, for being my advisor, my teacher, my substitute mom, but most of all my dear friend. I love you... have a happy day. love, Polly
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

Thanks for such a sweet message! You've taught me that I don't know all that much, and that little sisters have plenty of wisdom all on their own. Lots of love!