Monday, June 28, 2010

Jim and I have always been grateful we live here in this neighborhood. I knew I would need a strong group of people to help me through my life and I found them here. How grateful I am to live in such a lovely place where we share our joys and heartaches. There is no judging. Everyone steps forward to help by actions, love and example. Through service and in unity there are miracles performed everyday. We've had some serious illness this past week. Some beautiful women truly suffering and I marvel and how everyone pulls together to help. To find out where the need is and do what they can. One of our dear neighbors lost her husband yesterday. So sad to see one of us go. We have been together for over 30 years. Seen our children grow up, served together, cried together, laughed and lived together. But life will go on and we will strengthen one another when we are weary and weak and find joy and laughter together as well. These same angels performed miracles in my life and they never stop. Now that I'm well I'm part of the serving angels. What a great feeling!

No comments: