Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Harvest Boutique

Two years ago my talented daughters, nieces and a few friends created the Harvest Boutique. They had such a good time that they decided to do it again! This time it will be in Park City and I have decided not to miss out on the fun, so I'm picking some of the most perfect flowers from 'Polly's Garden' and taking them with me.

There will also be delicious gourmet goodies, children's items, quilts and table runners, accessories, aprons, holiday decorations, holiday notecards, gifttags, stitchery, and much more. October 23rd is the date, so mark it on your calendar. Hope to see you there!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Madelief said...

Hi Polly,

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I enjoyed scrolling through your blog and reading about your family, your garden and the beautiful outings you have.

Enjoy your day!

Lieve groet, Madelief