Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I GO TO NATURE TO BE SOOTHED AND HEALED...

"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order."
~John Burroughs

I took a little drive yesterday.
These pictures don't do justice to the colors that our mountains have turned this year.
 Such a beautiful display.
Took my breath away.
I want to wrap myself up in the luxurious blanket that has spread
itself around the hills above my home.

And since I'm not walking well these days,
I just have to go out to the backyard and I am again overcome by the beauty of fall.
Nature certainly brings a sense of peace to my soul. 
 I am always overcome with gratitude when I look outside at the colors in 
 my garden.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Billie Sue said...

Paula, I have been so worried about you...what is going on? Why are you not walking well?