Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kerry's Baby Shower



Today we had a baby shower for my niece Kerry. 
What a beautiful day for a party! 
 It is always fun to get together with my sisters and their girls. 


Kerry, Austin and their baby boy were being honored.
  Can't believe the little girl that I used to take to kindergarten, read to and play with
is going to be a mother. 


As the family started to filter in I soon realized that there were probably more babies in attendance than adults. 
How much fun is it to see all these girls with their kids.


There were a few grown ups! 
What a great bunch!
I cleaned my house and they arrived with all the delicious food. 
 Whitney and Marta did a fabulous job with invites and clever theme ideas to make this day special for Kerry. 
Can't wait to see this new little addition to the clan!

1 comment:

al + sar said...

This was so fun! Thanks for hosting!! Congrats to Kerry!