Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mike!

Today is Mike's birthday. He has been married to Abby for a little over 6 years. I would like to tell him how greatful I am that he took Abby on. (Not an easy task) and being with you, she has blossomed and grown and turned into a beautiful mother to be. I think Abby was looking for you all her life and when she found you, you didn't have a chance. You also fit into our family perfectly. You are best friends with Jamey and when the 4 little DeSpain boys come to town, they want to see you fast! They always say "Where's Mike"? As soon as they come in the door. (I think they think you live with us). I still want to see you play dance dance revolution with them. You play golf, which is very important for the men in this family, you love sports. You are a perfectionist in everything you do. Your house and yard show how you and Abby work together so well to create a beautiful home. I can't wait to see Abby and baby Jake together, but for some strange reason I am most excited to see you with that new baby! Your life will never be the same! Thanks for whisking Abby off to Hawaii (I've almost forgiven you) and making my daughter happier than she has ever been. You are a great son-in-law, and Jim and I love you. Happy Birthday.....

No comments: