Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday School Lesson

I am suppose to be preparing my SS lesson, but I got carried away into blogworld. I was hoping I would get some wonderful ideas for my lesson by reading about you. The lesson is on gifts of the spirit. And guess what???? I did get some ideas from you. The lesson talks about taking the wrong path instead of being like a train that vears off in the wrong direction. I read about 5 general authority talks on the subject, before I switched to the blog. As I read through each of your comments I realized that we have been given a great gift. It is our family and friends and even though some of us go off for awhile we get back on the right track. We have fun together. The second generation girls are all talented and get together and are happy when fun events happen to each other, and sad if something goes wrong. I have been given many gifts of the spirit this last year and a half..benefitting from your calls, prayers, your concern and love. I could (and did go off the deep end sometimes), but because of you I hung on and feel a great peacefullness that I will be well and be able to join in more enthusiastically. I love you all and am so glad we keep in contact with this great new invention called THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!!!!! It is so fun to see what you are doing. Have a Good Sunday..

1 comment:

Jake said...

glad you're feeling better and so glad you find inspiration in the blogworld, too!