Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baby Jake

I am sorry, but for a while there will have to be a little blogging of nothing more than this new bundle of joy. Actually it is 3 bundles of joy, because Abby and Mike are as fun to watch as the baby. Abby went home yesterday, so I went over about 4:00 pm, got to hold and feed and snuggle and kiss this sweet little boy. Mike had run a few errands and was texting to see if Abby and Jake were ok, while he was gone for 15 minutes. He gets home and both of them are telling Jake how lucky he was to have chosen them to be their mom and dad...there is a lot of love going on in that home. And I get to watch and enjoy every minute (if I want) of it.

3 comments:

al + sar said...

I'm glad you found my blog and can finally read it! Tell Abby congratulations! We'll have to come see Jake soon! And congrats to you for having another grandson in the fam!

mama jo said...

they sound so cute..what a fun thing to watch

Travelin'Oma said...

The main purpose of babies is to turn people into parents. That's part of the whole miracle of birth.