Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas


I'm sending some Christmas cards this years to a few people who amaze me with their unselfishness and kind acts. The man in this picture is my brother in law. He has been fortunate in his business life, but unlike many in this world, he seems to get more humble and more grateful. It seems to me that this man wants to give back and not just by writing out a check. You see, he has a village in Mexico, where he is as good as Santa. And, the best part is, he doesn't just come once a year. He goes and visits them several times a year. And, if he can't get there, I'll bet you anything he makes sure his elves make it to the village. He loves those people, he cares for them and others that he has helped along the way. I admire Kevin for his giving spirit which goes on regardless of the time of year, and want to wish him a Merry Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

What an awesome guy.

Ninjas said...

Yep. He really is awesome. I love this post. I love Kevin too. Thanks for this.