Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This blog is probably going to get me in a lot of trouble. 
 My son in law doesn't like attention. 
He went all the way to Hawaii to avoid any fuss over his 40th birthday. 
But I thought since I'm the mother in law, I'm suppose to do things that bug sons in laws. 
So I'm honoring Mike today. 
He swept my daughter, Abby off her feet 10 years ago, when they took off for Hawaii and got married.  They have since had two of the cutest little boys ever. 
(I know, I spend lots of time with them). 
He is very quiet, very smart, has a good sense of humor, loves to golf and fiddle with his computer and other things that I don't comprehend. 
 He is very kind when I need him to help with my computer problems. 
 He loves to play with his boys! 
 How grateful I am he came along and found Abby - or was it the other way around?
Whatever... Have a great vacation...
You deserve it! 
 Happy Year!  Happy Birthday!
Sincerely your,
 Mother-In-Law
Posted by Picasa

No comments: