Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mom

Sorry if you get this blog 3 times..I'm having trouble with my computer. I couldn't sleep, so I came down to look at the latest pictures of my PA children, and as I looked at the pictures of Hogan batting, I thought mom and dad would love to see things like this. Then I realized it was mom's birthday. So I wanted to wish her a happy birthday and thank her for having all of us and for the way she raised us. She would have had so much fun holding Heidi's new babies, and even though I know she probably knows these greatgrandkids well..it would just be fun to see her face as she looks at all the darlings. Abby called this morning and told me she got her first real kick from the baby. Not just the fluttering thing...but a real kick. Mom would love the blogs and everybody that writes on them and sends pictures and I also think she would be thrilled that we have this connection through the internet. So Happy Birthday to Mom and to all of us that love and appreciate the many things she did for us and surely still does.

No comments: