Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Learning new things each day

As you can see I have changed the look of my blog..with Marty's help (who is master computer whiz and blogger) I have finally gotten to the point where you can see and leave your comments. I am now going to learn how to drag pictures from google to make my comments more fun to look at. I feel like a first grader, but it is always fun to learn something new. This week we had fun finding out about plurisy (I haven't checked to see how to spell it) I just know I have it. Another fun test! I think Heavenly Father wants me to be a Doctor. I am learning so much about the human body and mind. I just wanted to let all you more regular bloggers that I love to read them. They uplift me and I love seeing all the creative ways you describe your lives. What a blessing to be part of such a fun and creative group! I love you all.

2 comments:

Polly said...

Very bright and cheerful! I love to click on every little tab and then click on everything, especially every sign that says "Help". There are tons of tips and things to try out. You can spend hours (and hours) just reading about how to customize your blog. It helps you figure out the blog "jargon", too. Have fun!

Polly said...

This last comment was from Marty..I didn't want you to think I was talking to myself. I know I'm crazy, but I try and keep it a secret!