Thursday, December 4, 2008



For some reason I have a different feeling about Christmas this year. I am feeling very relaxed and happy about the season. Maybe it is because I am so grateful to be healthy and able to enjoy everything fully. For that reason I am sending Christmas Wishes through my blog most days throughout the month...hoping that those I love will know of my love for them and can enjoy this beautiful time of the year. Put aside some of the work that always shows up and do something unexpected...like sledding?!!

2 comments:

mama jo said...

i'm so glad your'e feeling healthy...it will be a great christmas..

Travelin'Oma said...

I learned a long time ago to pick and choose which Christmas activities would be just enough, and leave the others for another year. But maybe I'll add in sledding.