Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowy Days

Grama brought her camera over again today...oh no, all she did was follow me around all day
trying to get me to sit by the tree.



I just wanted to play
with
my
slinky.




this is my crib...I don't like it
much, so I just curl up and
and sleep on the floor.



This is my bed, I like it better than that old crib.






This
is a way cool toy. It has
a door
bell and a place for mail and a radio and all kinds of
cool stuff.
Grama sometimes jumps out and scares me when I come through the door..It's kind of fun, I guess.





I always love my books. Sometimes when Grama reads to me I snuggle up next to her and fall asleep.


Grama thinks it's cool that I can find the monkey and the butterfly on this toy..(I've always known where they were)









I'm glad it's time for her to go home..camera day is exhausting!















2 comments:

mama jo said...

cute pictures..he's a doll.

whit said...

i love his face in every picture