Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Time To Plant!!

As Mother's Day approaches I always get excited! Not because of Mother's Day! But because it is now finally time to plant flowers! I always figure that the week before I can plant these fun seeds in the ground. They are annual morning glory climbers. Not those awful morning glory's that we are always trying to keep from spreading all over. These beautiful vines grow up trellis's and have beautiful flowers in many brilliant colors. They take a few weeks to take off and then suddening they'll grow a foot overnight! I'm not kidding! For years I had a lovely wisteria that covered this trellis along my pathway and a few years ago it suddenly passed away! So I've covered it with morning glory the last few seasons and I love it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mama jo said...

it will be gorgeous