Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's finally time to Plant!

I've been dreaming of this day. Just waiting with my rake in hand. First all that April snow, then all the cold rain in May. Then I got the flu. It just seemed like I would never get my hands in the dirt this year. But finally the day as arrived.

I'm ready to get outside and play in the dirt. To see what it feels like after months of not being able to have that wonderful feeling
of dirt in my hands. Oh, I wish I could smell it. So sad, and then to be outside and not smell the lilacs that are in full bloom. Oh well, I will enjoy the sun as it is suppose to be 70!!!!

I will plow through all those old vines and bushes that just need to be moved and gotten out of the way. Once I get going nothing is safe! And finally I get to put those beautiful flowers, herbs and vegetables in the soft ground. Hopefully in a few months, things will grow and grow....

And look just like this! Doesn't it look delicious?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

I can't wait to see your yard in full bloom. You're kind of like Mrs McGregor with your hoe and shovel.