Friday, May 7, 2010

My favorite mom's

I can't describe how I feel about these beautiful women! Abby and Becky- the mother's of Taylor, Jack, Hogan, Luke, Jake, and Sam.
So far the six most fabulous grandson's ever born. These two do it all. They run, they work, they teach, they love, they create, they cook, they....... and the list just continues.

They are amazing!


These two are the mothers to be. Melanie will be a mother in October and Whitney, well when ever she decides. But while waiting, she's Jake's favorite aunt. The two of them are also amazing. Working, creating, loving, enjoying life and making their husbands happy. I have never seen Tyler so content. I love this picture of Whitney. It somehow captures her creative and free spirit.

I love all of my girls and am grateful for them. I hope they all have a happy mothers day.

(by the way, have you ever seen such gorgeous girls?)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

whit said...

Happy Mother's Day to you mom..thanks for the great post!! You're the greatest mom and these little ladies are pretty incredible too.