Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SALLY BYTHEWAY CHORALE - DON'T MISS IT!


Just got back from a great concert!
I've got a group of friends in this chorale, led by my friend Sally. 
They are unreal.  If you want to have a great evening go to one of their concerts.
Saturday May 21 - 7:30 at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square, or The Waterford Concert Hall, Tuesday May 24 - 7:30. 
All the music is wonderful, but it would be worth going just to hear them sing "When the Saints go Marching In".  Dad would have loved it, so I hope he was listening tonight. 

1 comment:

Billie Sue said...

Why don't you sing with them? I would love to go, but Sat. is Billie Jo and Giselle's dance company's final competition at Lagoon, so I will be at Lagoon the WHOLE day and night. If you were free on Tuesday, maybe we could get together and go?