Sunday, June 26, 2011

MIRACLE OF MY GARDEN

It was so lovely when I went out to water my plants tonight. The air was still,
the sky was so blue, just one of those beautiful summer evenings that we
enjoy here in Utah. I love to sit and just take it all in. How the flowers are
growing now that the sun is out. It is always a miracle to me. Just put a few
seeds or small plants in the ground. Take care of them, and in a few weeks
they grow, spread out and start showing their colors. It brings me a
sense of peace and gratitude.

"All you need is deep within you waiting to unfold and reveal itself.
All you have to do is be still and take time to seek for what is within,
and you will surely find it."
~ Eileen Caddy

This is a lesson I've learned from my garden.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

I wish I could have a garden like yours without any work.