Friday, November 25, 2011

The Christmas Season

Thanksgiving was a lovely day. 
 Lots of good food and better company.  
Today Jim and I started decorating the house.  
Jim got busy with the lights outside and I started with Christmas decor inside.  
I always feel like it's a bit early, 
but I have the whole weekend, so I go for it. 
 Little by little things start to take shape and I start getting that wonderful feeling that only Christmas brings. 
 I love it, from the decorating, the baking, the gift-giving, and mostly the gathering of loved ones.  When I get busy and think "will I get everything finished?" 
 I only need to say to myself, 
"Christmas comes and goes every year. Everything gets done and the important thing is to enjoy the people around, especially the little ones who eyes shine with excitement."  
Christmas is on its way.

No comments: