Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas..


Jim built my wreath around the door and got the lights finished outside.
 I got a great start on holiday decorating.
The weather cooperated by being lovely.
Blue skies and warm temperatures, so running in and out was no problem.
I'm always surprised when I open my Christmas boxes.
 I find treasures there, not remembering what I have from year to year.
I have to say (patting myself on the back) that last year I was ultra organized when putting everything away. Items in baggies by what and where they belong.
Boxes of greens and sparkling balls all ready to go.
 Made it so much easier to find everything.
I'll have to remember how nice that was come January.
Next week the trees go up.
Whitney comes to help as she doesn't trust me to make the tree the one of her childhood.
She's afraid I'll "theme" it, if left on my own.
I'll let her keep on thinking that,
 because I just love to have her come over
and be with me during this special season.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

It all looks gorgeous!

mama jo said...

how fun to be already done! that's my goal for the next week...