Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Thanksgiving Prayer

On this Thanksgiving Day I am so grateful for the many blessings I have been given.
I have been given much.
 I just have to look out my window and see magnificent mountains,
 their beauty astounds whatever the season.
 I think to thanksgivings past and am reminded of family I came from.
Grandparents and parents who loved and provided for,
 who were an example of how to live and appreciate life.
The family Jim brought to me,
 when blended together made a whole new family with unique characteristics taken from the past with their own touches added in for the spice every family needs.
 For grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters,
neighbors and friends,
nature and the seasons,
 my own family, children and precious grandsons.
Each of these things I am and ever will be grateful for.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
Posted by Picasa