Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Perennials and Herbs



After lots of hard work, our garden is beginning to take shape.  The perennials I put in this year are small, but already looking lovely.
My herbs are growing and will help make summer meals taste delicious.

"In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.  My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.  The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful."

~Abram L. Urban

"I am spending delightful afternoons in my garden, watching everything living around me..."

~Emile Zola


"As for the garden of mint, the very smell of it alone recovers and refreshes our spirits.."

~Pliny the Elder


"Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity."

~Lindley Karstens

Happy Gardening!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: