Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day


The table set ready for another  Thanksgiving.  So grateful for our family who joined us this year, for the delicious food prepared, for a beautiful day.  Grateful for, but missing those family members who weren't here.  Hoping their day was lovely as well.



After dinner, Grampa, Abby, Whitney and Jason taught Jake how to play chinese checkers on Jim's old set.  The set is almost 60 years old and it still has all its marbles!  (I can't say that about another almost 60 year old walking around in the same house.)
 
 
 

Wren, enjoying her first Thanksgiving looks content in her Dad's arms. 
 I am a blessed woman, surrounded by those I love, enjoying all that I have been given.

2 comments:

al + sar said...

Looks like the perfect day. I LOVE Chinese Checkers! It reminds me of grandpa!

whit said...

Such a fun day!! Thanks mom & dad!!