Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Simple Christmas Blessings


Last Saturday was our second annual cousins Christmas party! What a fun event, hosted by the second generation, with the mom's just invited to watch.  Yoga, with Whit as our instructor, delicious food and gifts for everyone.  The best party of the season spent with my favorite girls.

Nothing more beautiful than falling snow during the Christmas Season. 
Nothing nicer than neighbors who plow our sidewalks and driveway while Jim wasn't feeling well.  What a lovely place to live.
 

Jake's preschool program was the best.  He knew all the songs and so did Sam, as he sang along from his seat in the audience. 
 
So grateful to be so close to family and friends who are so caring and full of love. 
My daughters are presenting me with the 12 days of Christmas. 
 Every few days I recieve some lovely gift from them. 
They are so thoughtful and are truly spoiling me. 
 What a truly joyous time of year.

1 comment:

al + sar said...

What a fun December you've had! The cousins night is such a few tradition that I hope we always continue!