Saturday, January 23, 2010

moving furniture

(photo from tradional home magazine)

Usually at this time of year I am anxious, and
wanting to move my furniture around. Do I want
it this way or that. I know it sounds a little insane,
but I've found ways to justify the insanity.


(photo from tradional home magazine)
Not only does it force me to clean
well in all those places I never get to.
Moving furniture can give a room
a whole new look. I've even
switched furniture into different rooms!
Well, since having several back surgeries
I can't move furniture anymore.
Jim thinks things are fine the way they are.
Nick, who was willing to help, moved away.
(probably so he would never have to move
furniture again).
So I am forced to move furniture in my mind.
And now I must do it on my blog.
So I guess my background and header
will change whenever I feel the need to
rearrange a room, and my house will
stay the same.
I guess my house won't get that great
cleaning it used to, but my blogworld
will remain spotless!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Travelin'Oma said...

I love this blog arrangement. You are an artist.