Friday, January 1, 2010

I've always had a great imagination!

I decided to go out shopping today- got all dressed up,
first on the list -get a facial,
hair done and a makeover!

Took off from the salon to some of my favorite stores!
April Cornell and Anthropolgie!
Found the cutest things there.

Went to Nordstrom next- hum,
I just can't decide which of these
winter white coats I want, and I love these
Toms, maybe I'll just have to have both
the red and the silver. Oh well....

So tired after all the shopping, I can't even get the spelling
on my pictures right (excuse me, too sleepy to go back
and correct). Just look at all my lovely things, and I
have had a wonderful day-

(In reality I haven't even
left my house. It was really fun and I didn't spend
a dime)! Oh, there's Jim calling-he's wondering what
I've been doing--

don't tell!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: