Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pollys Garden

Welcome to Pollys Garden
My online Shop.
Thursday, November 4th my talented niece Marta is having an online Boutique and I am welcoming any of you who are here visiting from her shop.  Please take a look at the flowers from my garden.  If there is anything you might like contact me at Pollydespain@yahoo.com
or by leaving a comment.


As you can see my flower/pendants can be used in a variety of ways.  I make them in 3 sizes.
Large $10.00
Medium $8.00
Small $6.00
Any of the flowers you see can be made in any size!


This is my black and gray collection.  I love the pinstripe at the top left
The bottom right has a bit of gold in it.  Lovely!
And of course all black goes anywhere.



Reds are fun for the holidays.  Top left is a beautiful deep maroon, 
top right a golden buttery yellow.
Bottom left just bright red,
and of course a fun Christmas plaid.
A little fall in these fun flowers.  Top left is an earthy rust color.
Top right and bottom left are very limited, but so cute on a bracelet, necklace or sweater.
Bottom right is one of my large creations.  I like this pinned to a pillow, but if you are the daring type it would look gorgeous on the lapel of your suit!



I love my dark brown leather look - top right.  Looks darling on a sweater, hat or scarf.
The cream flowers are lovely on a pearl necklace or bracelet.  These can be done with a small off white pearl button in the center as well.



I put flowers on these little knit hats and they turned out really cute. 
Only 4 left so hurry or they will be gone.

Here are some cute ways I wear my flowers!

These flowers brighten up a pillow, stitches, purses or pretty much anything!
Today's Special - (if ordered by Midnight, November 4th)
Three Flower Pendants
Any Size
$20.00

Hope I hear from you!
Look for my etsy store coming soon.
Pollysgarden.etsy

I take custom  orders, so if you have a special outfit, I'm sure we could come up with something perfect.
I'm also making some gorgeous flowers for my Christmas Tree in maroon, gold and off-white.  I'll post pictures, should be lovely!


No comments: