Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Missing my boys

These two little boys are busy. They like to play, play, play. I've had a two week rest from them, but this past weekend I realized I was starting to miss them. Oh, I've seen them alot over the holidays. But not our day to day where I go over and spend time with them. I usually come home really tired, but it's worth it.
When I appeared at the door on Monday morning Sam was babbling as he ran down the hall with his little arms reaching out to be picked up for a hug.
What a welcome!
Jake said "Grama Polly, I'm so glad you came to play with me." Later in the day while we were in the middle of putting a puzzle together, he told me he thought I needed a tight hug and a kiss, which he gave me.
Wednesday little Dylan will be joining our group. Can't wait to get to know this new one better. His cousins can't wait either!
What a way for a grama to spend her days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: