Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Bathroom!

Jim needed a winter project. So he's tearing out our middle bathroom and redoing it from scratch! We've spent the last few Saturdays picking out tile and a vanity, getting just the look we want. I'm having a little trouble deciding between this look...
or possibly this one...?
And then of course this one has possibilities. The only problem with these are - I'D HAVE TO USE MY WHOLE MAIN LEVEL! Jim said we could only remodel in the space that we have. Which is, shall we say - tiny. But I still say I can have a lovely look.
This is kind of the look I'm going for. Minus the big room, and minus the sunken tub, and minus the arches. Basically the checked brown and beige floor, with the beige going up the walls a bit, and around the bathtub. A vanity like the one in the corner of the picture. I'm thrilled. In about six weeks you can all come over and use my bathroom, or take a bath or whatever!!!
It's going to be lovely.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I'll be there with my towel.

Billie Sue said...

Ok...I am having an envy attack. Earl NEVER needs a project! I have plenty in my mind, but they rarely come to fruition because he has the cows, horses, dogs and cat to feed...or there is a cow calving, or the driveway needs plowed...or he has to go announce a ballgame...or he has a water meeting...or--the list goes on and on! Post when it is complete and I will love to come and see the finished project!