Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A letter to my daughter

To my dear Whitney

A very Happy Birthday to my youngest daughter Whitney.  I Can't believe you turned 31 yesterday. 
As I see your posts with you and Wren it seems like yesterday that you were the little one and I was holding and cuddling you.  I just have to look at Wren to be reminded of what a sweet and beautiful baby you were.  

And now you have become a beautiful and accomplished woman.  You are such a great Yoga instructor. When I watch you teach, you are so graceful and confident. 
 I love watching you with Wren as well.. every bit as graceful and confident in your role as a mother.  What a lucky little girl Wren is to have you as her mother.   You are a perfect role model for her. 

Whit, you are  a loyal friend, sister, loving wife and mother and a wonderful daughter.  
Hope you had a great day yesterday! 
I am so grateful Abby was there to look after you while we are away!  
Thank you for being such a good friend and lovely daughter. I am sure this year will be another one to look forward to, as we watch our little bird grow. 
I love you.


mom