Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jesus Loves the Sunbeams

 
The lesson this week for my Sunbeams is, "Heavenly Father and Jesus love me."
 
Of course They do!  This is a perfect lesson for this week as Valentine's Day is coming up.  So each child will get a valentine card  like the one above, and then they will be sent home with a valentine cookie on a stick and a special valentine for their mom and dad.  Here is an example.  (Abby don't look)
 
 
 
The kids love using the old fashioned flannel board.  They love to put the  pieces on the board as I tell the story.  I sit on a little chair right down on their level and put the flannel board on the floor.  That way they can put the pieces on easily.  They like the same story told several times and I think this is a good idea because it helps them remember the most important part of the lesson. 
 

No comments: