Sunday, August 28, 2011

A LOVELY WEEKEND IN PARK CITY

Last April for our birthdays, our kids gave us a great gift.
It was a gift certificate to the Hotel Park City.
We didn't realize until we finally made it up there what a fabulous gift this was.
 We took the whole weekend.
Shopping at the outlets, a little lunch, then checking into our hotel.
We stayed in the beautiful cottages. I was treated to a massage. We had a delicious meal at RuthsChris. Lovely music in the park outside our cottage. (We listened from our hottub)! I have never been so relaxed. I'll probably let those little ones just run around tomorrow - "just make sure you're all alive," I'll say.
It'll take me a few days to come out of the lovely haze I'm in.
 (sorry if I'm gushing, I guess I don't get out much).

Today we wandered around the streets of Park City.
 ParkSilly is going on. Lots of fun things to take a look at.
We ran into Tyler, Melanie and Dylan.
 (Tyler loves the hotel and instigated this great gift).
We had lunch on a roof overlooking the city.
Dylan got a bit of a nap in.
What a perfect day.

Jim and I drove through Guardsmen Pass on our way home. The scenery was breathtaking.
We live surrounded by beautiful mountains, just a short distance from our home.

How grateful I am for our generous children.
Thanks, and I love you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: