Monday, August 8, 2011

MOUNTAINS, BOYS AND BASKETBALL

It is amazing to me that in just a few days time I have been able to see beautiful images like these.
Saturday, Jim took me to his hunting spots. The wildflowers were covering the hills as well as these sheep.
I was overwelmed with the beauty that is just an hour from my home.

Today Dylan, Jack, Hogan, Luke and I took a short walk.
 The sites were just as magnificent.
Everything is so green.
The mountain is breathtaking as usual.
The boys played a little basketball while Dylan and I cheered
them on.
There's nothing better than boys, basketball, green grass and mountains.
Lovely.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Billie Sue said...

The wildflowers are gorgeous this time of year in the mountains. Dad used to pick Mom bouquets and take them home to her. It is now a tradition to pick wildflowers and take them to their graves while we are having our reunion. The hills are fully in bloom with Indian Paint Brush, Sage Brush, and a different yellow one that is also a cultured one as well -- can't remember the name. We are definitely soul sisters!